Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell is a brand that is very close to my heart. It is a brand I discovered at my very first blogger event and the brand with whom I kicked off my Women In Business series. Since meeting and featuring Deborah I have had the opportunity to trial some of her market leading bee venom products, including this fantastic Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell Afternoon Tea Hand wash and cream duo.
Personally I am a huge fan of “matching things” – whether it is a Victoria Secret set, a mani/pedi or a shampoo and conditioner duo, some things are just meant to go together. So naturally, having a matching hand wash and cream duo in my bathroom is essential.
Totally in keeping with the rest of the Heaven range both of the Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell Afternoon Tea handcare products are designed to give you a little piece of spa luxury at home. Both the hand wash and cream contain essential oils and tea which are designed to break down enzymes and destroy any odour on your hands, leaving you with its luxurious fragrance and truly pampered hands. Totally in keeping with the rest of the Heaven range both of the Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell Afternoon Tea products are designed to hydrate the skin and give you a little piece of spa luxury at home.
I can honestly say that I am yet to be disappointed by one of Heaven’s products and even had the Vanilla pod hand and nail cream on my Christmas wish list!
If you haven’t tried Heaven yet then I’d definitely recommend checking out one of their weekender sets as a starting point. They contain five gorgeous skincare miniatures which are guaranteed to entice you into a new found Heaven addiction.
In the meantime I shall leave you in the safe hands of a summary of this hand care duo….
- Product: Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell Afternoon Tea hand wash and cream duo
- Size: 150ml each
- Price: £19.00 for the set
- Available from: the Heaven Website
- Packaging: Pump dispenser
- Designed to: Hydrate and soften the skin, whilst destroying any bacteria and food odours.
- Overall rating: 9/10 – my only negative point would be the colour of the packaging which is a bit bold for my bathroom, but the product itself is fantastic. As someone who normally purchases Molton Brown duos, this is a more budget friendly alternative which represents great value for money.
Anyone else addicted to Heaven?
What is your favourite product?
Jessica KG ♡
Related Heaven posts: