Undoubtedly I will have been naughty this year (I am yet to have a year without being so) however I would rather we referred to is as “having personality and a certain charm” and just cut the chase.
You have clearly favoured this said charm in previous years and looked after me very well. Now whilst I cannot guarantee that I have been 100% good, what I can say is that I have worked extremely hard to keep myself out of mischief and channelled every second of my spare time into creating this wonderful virtual space to entertain and inspire others.
I hope that you agree that a little treat is very much deserved and if nothing else that some additional research material would not go amiss!
Bearing this in mind, and so that I am able to continue inspiring my readers in 2016 I would very much love any of the below items….(for educational purposes of course):
- Valentino Rockstud 65 patent leather heeled courts in pale pink (Size 5)
- Charlotte Tilbury – The Dolce Vita Gift Box
- Laura Mercier Almond & Coconut Sweet Temptations Luxe Collection
- Lisa Eldridge Face Paint Book
- Magnitone “The Full Monty” Facial Brush
- Heaven Skincare Vanilla Pod Hand Cream
Moving from luxury to little loves and daily essentials….
- DrPAWPAW balm in red
- The Gifting Lounge Pink Champagne and/or White Lily & Aloe candles
- Hotel Chocolat Gingerbread men
- ASOS Tartan scarf
- French Phrase Book
- Leather Macbook 12″ case
What’s on your Christmas wish list?
Jessica KG ♡
*All images are sourced via the “buy now” links underneath. This post is not sponsored or affiliated in any way, all Christmas wishes are my own!