If you have clicked on Work with Jessica KG ♡ then hopefully we are one step closer to collaborating on an exciting new beauty project!
Jessica KG ♡ has been established for 2.5 years and caters to all aspects of the beauty industry. From luxury skincare and haircare, to make up and spa reviews, beauty has always been my passion and something I’ve loved sharing with my readers.
I therefore personally trial and review every product and treatment you see detailed on Jessica KG ♡ and always ensure that the brands I work with are a perfect fit, not only for me and my blog but also for the brand and their campaign.
I will never profess to be the only beauty, fashion and lifestyle blogger out there, nor will I tell you that I am the best one. What I will tell you is that I abide by my own set of core values and that it is those values that I believe make me different and should encourage you to want to read my blog or collaborate with me.
- 81% female,
- 80% aged 18 – 34
- 18% aged 35 – 55
- 68% based in the UK
- 20% based in the USA & Australia
- 10,000+ social medial followers (Twitter & Instagram)
- Twitter: @jessicakgxx
- Facebook: Jessica KG
- Instagram: @jessicakgxx
- Pinterest: @jessicakgxx
- Google+: Jessica KG
For an up to date media pack including further details of my social media following, page views and mention reach please email email@example.com
What you can expect if you work with Jessica KG ♡…
- I personally trial every product and write every post because I genuinely love doing it. There’s no hidden agenda, I have always loved beauty and fashion so started a blog as a hobby and not to try and earn a living.
- I write (and shoot!) from the heart. I am not a qualified Journalist, Photographer, Editor or Fashion Buyer. Believe it or not I am actually a qualified Solicitor by day so have two passions that are at polar opposites on the business scale. Jokes aside, I like to think that having experience and an interest in two completely different worlds allows me to offer you a diverse range of content.
- Not every product in the world is amazing – I will never pretend they are. If there are things I don’t like about a product I will say so and most importantly, I will say why. What I dislike in a product may be what others would love in it, so I always try to be as detailed and honest as possible.
- If a product is sponsored (i.e. I am paid to write about it) I will state so.
- Similarly if I am gifted a product (i.e. it is sent to me to trial for free) I will state so.
- Some of the links contained within my products features are affiliate links. This means that if you click them I will earn a commission. Where applicable I will state so.
- But most importantly engagement is hugely important to me so if people do take the time to read and comment on my blog, I will always respond.
- I do not blog for freebies, I am not one of those bloggers. I select the brands I work with very carefully so will never collaborate with any brand who I do not feel is right for me or my readers.
- If there is a problem with a product (i.e. it is damaged or I have had a reaction) I will contact you first prior to considering posting any review.
- I take all of my own photographs unless you would prefer me to use some stock photographs, in which case I will always state the source.
- I always declare sponsored, gifted or affiliate posts.
- I always share posts on my own social media channels and have no objections to brands doing so on theirs provided I am credited.
But most importantly, I take the time to look after and build relationships with the brands I work with.
If you have worked with Jessica KG ♡ in the past a huge thank you and if you are looking to work with Jessica KG ♡ in the future, you have definitely made the right choice!
Brands I have worked with previously…
- Manuka Doctor
- Heaven Skincare by Deborah Mitchell
- Carol Joy London
- ARK Skincare
- Skin Republic
- OM Skincare
What I offer…
- Product and treatment reviews
- Spa and Salon reviews
- Social Media coverage
If you want to work with Jessica KG ♡ You can get in touch by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the form below, but in the meantime thank you your support and taking the time to read my blog.